Saturday 28th May 2022 will remain indelible to members of the EKOBA 81/82 Service club, the set held their 2022 AGM and election. The Service Club elected new Executive Committee to run the affairs of the club for the next two years. The followings were elected into the new Exco:
1. Ekorian Tunde Folayan – President
2. Ekorian Roland Oni – Vice President
3. Ekorian Mike Oduniyi – General Secretary
4. Ekorian Apata Olaniyi – Asst.General Secretary
5. Ekorian Adeyele Semeton – Social Secretary
6. Ekorian Adewale Oyedele – Financial Secretary
7. Ekorian Abiola Bisiriyu – Welfare Officer
In his farewell address, the erstwhile President, who is currently EKOBA National President, Ekorian Kayode Elliott, thank the members for the privilege to lead for five years and call for support for the incoming Exco.
The achievement of the service club in the last dispensation includes
– Renovation of the school library and stocking of books/learning materials
– provision of 100 Tables and chairs
– Renovation of the school toilets
– Remodeling of existing water taps and tiling
– Donation of branded backpacks and stationeries on prize giving day.
The service club also witness the establishment of group insurance and welfare schemes for all members.
Ekorian Kayode Elliott charged the new Exco to do more. The event also witnesses business opportunity presentation and was spiced with the inevitable item seven.
In Domino Confidimus
Ekorian Temitope Oluwabiyi
EKOBA National Publicity Secretary